Cyber Monday Hunt

Last year I spend almost 3 months at San Frans, US due to my business trip. My wife accompanies me on the whole trip. It was fun and enjoyable trip.

Shopping is one of our favourite activity especially at US, the price is much more competitive compare to my homeland. My wife bought a lot of souvenir at each place we visit, such as Disneyland, Golden Gate, Fisherman wharf, Grand Canyon, and Las Vegas. Discounts and sales offer are something we are looking for in order to get item with lower and affordable price.

We can't wait until the Thanksgiving, which offer the best sales throughout the year. I wanted to get my SLR some accessories. I get to know from my friend, Andrew, in order to get the offer item, I might need to queue up the whole night.

My goodness!! it will be nightmare for me, but in order to get my dream gadgets, I have no choice.. I went to the Best Buy around 1.00am in the morning with my jacket. By the time I reach there, I was so disappointed. Why? You can't imagine, the queue already few hundred meter away from the shop. Some of them brought along their sleeping beg.

I was sad and disappointed and told Andrew about this. He is laughing at me. I knew he was able to get cheap stuff even without queue in the night. he told me his secret of success, purchase using the offer from cybermonday website. This website provides famous merchant such as Best Buy, Circuit City, Office Depot and many more.

It helps me to get my new lens using the 15% discount from the web on Best Buy. It helps me to safe a lot especially on the cyber morning. I managed to hunt for my wife favourite perfume with low price as well. She is so surprise when the shipment reach the door step.

It helps to make my trip meaningful. I love the site. Thank you Andrew for recommending it.

1 comments nia.. I need more la:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone,

I also came across this great sight for Cyber Monday 2010 shopping. It's called Cyber Monday Central. Seems to be pretty complete and actively updated. They also have email price alerts.

Mike Linfisk