Break of my Heart



It had been a while from the last post last month. As usual, I am kind of bz on all kind of stuff...

I would start to blog as much as I can.... There is something that drive me for a blog post even though I am very tiring right now.



My heart is breaking up... and it is breaking into pieces.. I am so sad now...



My 4 baby tea cup.. now down to 3..... I am so sad.... I had accidentally break one of them... break it into pieces....

I am so sad... and having of bad feeling something might happen... :P



It is a set of 4 of my tea set and now down to 3... when I look at the breaking one.. I am so sad.... and I feel like something missing when look at the 3 cups left.

Dun know how to tell about my feeling now.... SAD:(

6 comments nia.. I need more la:

Akira 思胜 said...

Aiya, don sad don sad lar.. guai ya... hehe...

how are u there?

meiphing said...

dun worry dude, can always buy a new one ;)

Geralvin said...

Hihi, I am here to leave more comments, Nice blog, wanna link?

K3ViN said...

dont sad.....

KOKahKOK said...

hana..dun sad! nothign will happen! hehe

Anonymous said...

中文网站推荐: 上海大众搬场上海公兴搬场玻璃瓶厂电子地磅解码器上海搬场上海公兴搬场公兴搬家公司上海大众搬场