Fly In action

I dun know if I am lucky to spot all the weird scene, but it did happen.. Here I come another shot I get on my car.

This time.. no more spider, no more crazy rider on the road, but it is fly in action. OK.. see if you can see clearly from this shot... guess wat is happening?



can you see anything.. it is kind of blur.. for me.. it is blur... but still you might able to get it...

Ya .. as mention.. it is fly in action.. Hmm.. Shud i say flies?... but they had combine in one :P.. I am lucky enough to get the shot as normally the flies will fly away if u get near them and yet I dun have a great SLR to zoom and focus to get the shot...



Shud I get them warning letter, not to show off in public....? emm... dun know if they read :P

6 comments nia.. I need more la:

Akira 思胜 said...

wah, yo flies, u are not allow to mating here lar... hahaha...

Jys said...

wahseh, salute to u lar, like that u also can notice ar. wuahahahaha..

CS said...

akira:... haha.. ya lor.. but i can't talk flies language.. :P

Joyce: haha... somehow I am lucky enough... :D

K3ViN said...

wah like tat also let u snap... ur really a lucky guy lor....

Anonymous said...

tau tau: hahahha,,, some how.. dun know lor.... just see them making it on the top of my car... holi shXX..... so i more snap lor..

i didn't ask for permission.. dun kow will they sue me?

Anonymous said...

buy ativan 1mg ativan and alcohol - ativan rx 7