Love in Sleep



What u can tell from the photo above? I dun have any better words to decribe this. I had capture this photo a while back, during our long queue waiting for doctor. I guess both of them are very tiring and fall asleep.

But something I can tell is, both of them love each other very much, until sleep also holding hand together. So sweet...

I dun know if I will do it that way?.... wonder....

But a lot of time when we sleep, we might had a lot of funny and weird action, but we never know about it. Sleep what? How to know? :P

Share with me what is the funniest style or pattern u heard or u know?... I will share more......

5 comments nia.. I need more la:

Akira 思胜 said...

wah, so lovely neh... haha...

CS said...

hmm... ya... very lovely.....

so sweet.... sleep also holding hands..... some more in public....

Anonymous said...

sweet...
i wonder if they'll get saman doing this in KLCC

K3ViN said...

agree with 3point8..... if this happen in KL sure kena saman one... but they look very lovely lor... until sleep time also hold hand... i think i cant lor :P haha

Anonymous said...

3POINT8: I am not aware of it... may be it will... dare not do it also... :P

Tau Tau: ya.. for me.. i can't do it in public...