Man In Action: Super Stunt

I dun know if u have seen any crazy act on the road... yaya... I am one of them doing crazy act as well... else I won't be snapping photo while driving.

I am sorry... but still... I just tend to get some good shot and experience that I gain to share with you all. ..



Can you see what is in the shot? ok.. let me help u to focus.....



Still can't see? OPS.... ok.... get u a closer one... clearer?



Not enough?..... OMG.... ok.. this is the clearest and nearest shot I get.



Yes, believe in your eyes, the car is giving the cyclist a free ride by allowing him to hold the door while driving.

I believe the intention is good to get a free ride to the cyclist. But not in that way. It is dangerous for both the cyclist, driver as well as other road users.

I did experience the engine failure before on my bike and I need to push the bike to the nearest workshop and it is very suffering. That's the reason I understand how excited it is if anyone can give me a ride.

BUT not in this way... TOTALLY NOT......

3 comments nia.. I need more la:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wah, u are the one who did stunt in the car also... haha... feel not, I also took photos while I were driving to Ipoh few days ago... haha...

K3ViN said...

haha like tat also can.. if something happen how? haiz

Anonymous said...

ya lor... it is very dangerous one.. sometime we dun kow how they think...

may be we are not like US one.. most of the US folks got their truck one.. can carry anything whenever they wan...