Letter to MR LIM the Red and White Team Lead (RNW)

First of all, just wanna declare here... declare what?... my english is very poor hope he can understand what I am try to tell. I dun mind someone touch up it for me before I send...

Another 8 hours before the election start, you might wonder if it is too late for him to read this... but this is never too late...

Dear Mr Lim,

First of all... I like to hear about your speech... very very good.....

From what I can see, even if your RED TEAM win this election, I mean in Penang, I am talking about DUN, you are loosing as well.

LOSSING? Are you nuts? Winning means winning..what do you mean by wining and loosing?

Am I confused? NOT AT ALL... I am clear after my ear problem fixed... ok.. dun off topic...

I admit that I'm hoping you to win, and give the blue team a hard slap.. yes.. a hard one...

But this is not a good time for you, if you win, it is meaningless to you and I won't be happy either. As this is not a right time for you to win but I understand you are not willing to let go this golden opportunity where ppl is supporting you... Why not a right time? See my reason below...

1. The economic at Penang and global is BAD,

2. Ppl elect you not because you are good.... or red team is good... but only because they dun like the blue team.

3. Ppl choose you just to tell the blue team, we are the boss, we can change wat ever we want......

4. You dun have a strong team to handle Penang. Seriously, you dun have any.

Let me elebrate more...

1. Most of the ppl here in Penang rely on the multinational company (bayan Lepas and Prai).... more and more MNC is leaving and withdraw (due to cost effective on other land)...and blue team will start blaming you on ur responsibility to make it worse.. difficult for u to do much changes at Penang without central support.... no $$.. cant work... You may be able to.. but not in 5 years time.....

2/3. Overall situation right now is driving the ppl to crazy.... very thing rise.. except our salary... and we hate the way the blue team work... we know how bad they are.... but u doesn't seem better than them either...

You are a good talker.. you can drive the audience emotion up to the sky like ur rockets... but... you are not good... why I am say so...

You can talk but can't work. How long you or your father had been manage red team? 1 years or 10 years? I think more than that....

If both of you are capable and good leader... your red team won't be like that until today.... dun have ppl.. and dun have $$$... and ur team remain small and become smaller.....

You are not good in managing or making your team bigger and stronger.... SO... do u think you can handler Penang a? ... Think it yourself la..... and make more improvement... tell us how capable you are... ELSE.. you will only win the Parliment... not state....

4. yes... U totally dun have a good team.... yaya... u have ur papa, and ur indian uncle..... but.. u dun have a strong team at all.. they are old and both of them.. like u.. cakap tau.. buat tak tau.. only suit for Parliment....

You dun have strong greeen leave.... yaya... i know u have the BLOG king.... but one is not enough... not enough to build a team...... U need more youngster and talent people to join u.....

You and your team is not ready at ALL... NOT AT ALL... NOT NOW..... so eventually u can't build a good team to lead Penang.......

SO.... if u win... You are actually lossing... 5 years for you never be enough to see the different... but for Penang Lang... we will still vote for u.. not because of u.. but because of US... we want better BLUE team next round.....

So I can't congratulate you even you win... Sorry......

Will send you another letter .... I have more words for u hoping will win next round.... hihi :P

wait la..... I will write one more for you....

from me...

WHO AM I?

Penang Lang.. who love Penang........

7 comments nia.. I need more la:

~YM~ said...

Yes!! This is exactly what I meant in my blog actually!! (Though I didn't write it down like this) Red and White team is full of expired products that BR can really become Barang Rosak. Kudos!!

Anonymous said...

I agree..

Anonymous said...

I agree fully with you, but I guess LIM GUAN ENG also never expect to win this round, IT PEOPLE POWER who reject BN. Hope LIM GUAN ENG can hear you out and perform to what we wanted, as we are the BOSS. We want MNCs to stay on and attract more MNCs to come, wipe out corruption, wipe out toll, wipe out PGCC, wipe out PORR, wipe out crony, 5 years will fly very fast, act now, if not, wait for 5 years la, we are ready send rocket to hell next round.

Anonymous said...

what u wrote is right but the truth is sad...
people sacrifice next 5 years just to get a better BLUE...

Anonymous said...

what u wrote is right but the truth is sad...
people sacrifice next 5 years just to get a better BLUE...

Anonymous said...

fuck u all stupid conservative guys.. if u need changes..u need to risk.. you all have good jobs..working for this so called giant american companies.. sitting in aircons.. and complain this and that.. you cirlces might be around the same people that have same thinkings... have you ever think the suffering and struggling working class penang people..thats struggle everyday because their money been sucked up by BN... corruption..corruptions... ending up the rakyat paying more in this and that.. think about it as Malaysia.. dont think selfishly ..

*sorry for the offensive use of FUCK..but i cant think of any more polite word to replace it...

-babi wing

FADZLAN RIZAN JOHANI said...

may god bless the people....
Rakyat will be the judge.

happy blogging