Ant Attack

Dun know why, i tent to get some unique shots from my camera and I think I start to fall in love with her...the camera..

PC Fair is around the corner and every year the photo-shop will join in the fair as well and will offer some crazy price for 1-2 units. First come first serve basics...Dun know if I am able to get 4D this Wednesday to get me my SLR.

okok.. back to the topic... Ant attack... that day I went to my new house to see any extension need for the plug or any new point needed...

But somehow, I say an ant attcking the mosquito... OMG... I believe the mosquito must be sleeping when the ant attacking, I never knew that ant eat mosquito la....



we never study about this... I tot ant only take up sweet thing... but a real life small creature....like mosquito.. never hear...



weird la.. at least to me la.. here is the shot.. might not be clear... may need to look carefuly to see which part is from ant and which one for the mosquito..

BTW... the mosquito still alive by the time I shot this. The ant is running around.. I can't get a good shot..... :(

4 comments nia.. I need more la:

Akira 思胜 said...

recently u tend to take insects photos ah? haha... nothing to do ah?

Jenn said...

what camera are you using? your photos are very clear! :D

Anonymous said...

haha.... ya.. i have nothing to do... :P

but it is not easy to shot insect since they are small and moving around..

crazychick: my one.. normal one lor........ canon one... not SLR....

plan to get myself SLR... but if the insect see that huge gun.. sure cari lubang hiding himself liao

K3ViN said...

wah interesting shot.... 1st time hear ant attcking the mosquito... OMB........