Cake Lover

Cake is one of my favourite food, and my wife is my influence also. She likes the cheese cake from the secret recipe. Me.. any cake is ok for me.

But I think recently the competition between cake house is become stronger and they need to think of more creative shape and favor.

I manage to snap some shots on the cake when I visit the cake house... ok or not?

Look so "chio"(attractive).... but I can't finish the whole cake myself and buying slices of it doesn't feel like eating cake.... weird behavior..:P

But i dun know how u all having ur cake. I saw people using spoon to eat the whole cake.. how would it feel... wanna try one day....






9 comments nia.. I need more la:

Akira 思胜 said...

the designs of the cakes are so nice and beautiful decorated!!!

Sze Ling said...

除了Secret Recipe,我觉得manila Place的蛋糕也好好吃哦!
而且价钱也跟Secret Recipe的差不多罢了
要是打包带走的,它的包装盒子的素质更好噢
如果没试过的话,一定要带您的太太去试喔~

p/s:manila Place是在Gurney那里的

Anonymous said...

i am a cake lover too~~

Anonymous said...

akira: yaya.. it is sui sui... dun know how many effor the chef put in... hopefully no sweat on it. :P

szeling: 哎哟...看来何包又要大出血咯..... 谢谢你的"好"介绍.... :P

哈哈哈哈哈..... 开玩笑的拉....有空一定回去...

Choyyin forever: Hmm.. another cake lover... not bad...

Hey.. all of you.. had u ever eat the whole cake with spoon?

Sze Ling said...

呵呵!有空就去试一试咯!
再跟Secret Recipe的做个比较
因为每个人的口味不一样啊

我曾经用汤匙吃一整个蛋糕
但不是一个人啦!是和一班朋友一起吃
因为当时那个蛋糕有点溶化了,很难切
用汤匙吃就比较快嘛,又方便,哈哈!

Anonymous said...

szeling: yaya.. one day i will go and try..

for the spoon one.. still have doubt to have a try.. :P

K3ViN said...

i also cake lover...... the cake making me lau nua lioa.. soo bad

Anonymous said...

Tau Tau: bor huat la... seems like ppl get attract to food post rather than I talk rubbish.. :P

Dragon said...

tesco extra??? hahaha.