New Blog Term

As far as I start blogging.. I start to pick up some blog languange, and understand more on the blog itself.

I had learn 2 new words today... FLOG and FLOGGER.... I dun think u can find any explanation in any dictionary. As I mention, this is a new word...

What is FLOG or FLOGGER??

FLOG = Food + Blog; so FLOGGER = Food Blogger..

Simple? Easy to understand. I believe you would understand, but not my parent.

So I wonder how I am going to communicate with my son or daughter in the future? Now we dun expect our parent or the elder to understand us, how we can expect our son and daughter will.........

I think I must blog as far as I still can blog. Hope my son blog too... at least it is a way of understand his feeling....

4 comments nia.. I need more la:

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, are these words really appear in Blog?

Jys said...

sure or not, i never heard these word before wor hehe..

so i can consider myself as a FLOGGER too lar.. :p

K3ViN said...

never hear b4 wor.. true or nope leh?

Anonymous said...

hahaha... seems like I am not the last one to discover this... hahahha...

let me filed it under wikipedia...... seems no one file it yet.... new term... wow...

then whole world will know who am I......