Over-weight Issue

I wanna declare something here.. I have no prejudice on the fat person, in fact, I am one of them...

Over weight issue become more severe especially on the kids. I know sometime we can't control over our gen to become as what we want. But some control might be needed. I am having diet control now, I know how unhealthy and inconvenient to be a fat person.

Especially on the children. Look at the photo below.. dun know what to tell, they order a lot of side dishes and the main dish. It is too much for kids like them who already over weight.



I am sorry if I make you upset. But if anyone know him, I mean the father, please help to pass him a message. Control diet will help to build a stronger body.


5 comments nia.. I need more la:

Akira 思胜 said...

wah, they really ate a lots ah??? I'm quite fat too, but I just will eat one dish per meal only lor... control mar...

K3ViN said...

i alos fat lor.. CS.. can i exchange link with u?

Anonymous said...

akira: haha.. alot of ppl also fat la.. but like us.. we know how clumsy we are sometime... and it is not healthy to stay fat....

Tau Tau: I will link u up soon... thanks.......

Akira 思胜 said...

so now, DIET!!!! ^ @ ^

Dragon said...

wah, super tanker!