RM2 Sushi Hunt


Such a stingy person like me.. won't let go any chances of getting cheap offer and discount...
again another round of sushi king RM2 offer... I didn't miss any one of their offer.. including this round... I am not a sushi lover before I know my wife....She like sushi a lot and I get influenced.. and here I am,.. another sushi lover.

We get there quite late ~6.30pm and there are tons of people blocking the whole entrance and the weather is very hot. My wife is suffering.. since she is pregnant.. Long wait for food is not good for her and baby as well..



Luckily we've taken bread before get here expecting on the long queue. After 1hr of waiting, we managed to get in and get our food.

I am lucky enough to see my fren (the sushi king's chef) on duty. haha... can take advantage to get my favourite dish without having to wait... :P

But I feel not comfortable as a lot of ppl staring at me as I got special service.. as they have to wait to get their favourite dish.. but I don't.. :P






We din accomplish much this round as my wife is not advisable to comsume the raw food. We only select the cook one for her. But I take those raw one...

Poor little cook.. need to work hard to feed us...

7 comments nia.. I need more la:

Sze Ling said...

我昨天也和coursemates一起去吃寿司了
而且是一行15人分三桌坐,有够夸张的,呵呵!Sushi King还没开门我们就到那里等了
所以全部好吃的都被我们拿完,而且不贵的不吃
基本上也没有人跟我们抢,当时还很早,哈哈!
其中,unagi和tempura虾是最受我们欢迎的

去年有这种优惠的时候我们也有去,还有一种是用手机sms换取50%折扣的,总之Sushi King每次有什么优惠,我们都是有杀错,没放过!哈~

Akira 思胜 said...

haha, I don wan go to there and eat with so many ppl lor... I prefer buy 1 free 1 sms voucher...

Jenn said...

hey, you went to the one at e-gate? i was there yesterday too! the queue at Sushi King was horrible!

i also don't like "fighting" with other ppl for food! hahaha!! :D

Jys said...

when i purchased their member card, i missed this RM 2 sushi, when i nv purchase their member card, i saw this RM2 sushi but without the member card i cannot go in makan.. ~sigh..

Anonymous said...

szeling: 是咯... 好像饿鬼投胎...好夸张哦!!

Akira: ya.. long queue just to get slight discount some how is not worth it... for me.... as long as cheap la..

Crazychick: you are there? emm.. didn't see u... i think a lot of ppl there also.. dun know who is who liao..:P sorry...

joyce: hmm... sometime is luck lor...... and passion help to drive...

Me... I always like to go for the E-gate one.. WHY..

once my fren is on duty.. OMG... paiseh la.. always got special service..... :P

K3ViN said...

wah wait 4 1 hour baru can get in n eat? wah like tat i rather pay more rather then waste my time lor :P

Anonymous said...

ya lor.. sometime really piss off when u see their bad arrangement...

some how... stingy person like me/.... hahahah.... dun care lor... i get myself a paper and read lor....

can see if got leng looi or not can snap photo somemore.... :P