Buy New Dress

Dear or dear,

Chinese New Year is around the corner... so it is time to change new short and dress...

My blog had wore this "dress" since last year 2007, since CNY is around the corner... and I start to clean out my house, buying New Year grocery, new shirt, show, dress ... bla bla bla bla.....

So.. to be fair.. I will look for new dress for you la ok?.... DUN merajuk la... ok?

What color you like... BLACK a?.... I think I better change la... later all the lao chek and Lao yee (uncle and auntie in hokkien) cannot take it....

RED a? Wow... ONG LOR?.... FATT FATT lor.. okok...

2008.. Need something RED...?

Blog a BLOG.... " A BO I ask ur supporter la. ok a?" If they like black.. more black lor.... Nasi (if in hokkien) they want red, then I get red for you la ok a?

But normally hio,..... no one will tell one la... haha...

Let me go and korek my collection and get one for you la... OK?...

Wait ha.... Sayang har.....

4 comments nia.. I need more la:

Sze Ling said...

i vote for red, hahaha
got ang pao for ur blog's supporters or not?
keep one for me, i will take it from u, hehehe

Anonymous said...

haha... sure I will... i tot u will always leave mandarin comment one...

Emm... seem like you are the only one reply... lets wait until tomorrow .. else I will move to the red one...

Sze Ling said...

haha, u know lar, my english is not good, but sometimes type in english is easier..

if u don't like all red, just add in some mandarin oranges, firecracker etc, already got new year mood lor..

the most important is, don't forget the ang pao for me!!

i want ang pao ang pao~~ :P

chunyiun said...

Pink can ah? Hahahha...i cant help it..but i like pink colour...:P