Just for DES

Hi, Des

This is wat I saw at my side, I wonder if it is by browser problem or anything had happended....

Here is the one i saw.... I think one of the widget cause it an issue... or it is my browser problem...




3 comments nia.. I need more la:

Des said...

oh god! there must be something really wronf with one of my widgets.. i will try figure it out real soon.

CS, i really appreaciate you assistance. A post specially made for me really impressed and touches me deep within.

My sincere thanks!

Des said...

oh god! there must be something really wronf with one of my widgets.. i will try figure it out real soon.

CS, i really appreaciate you assistance. A post specially made for me really impressed and touches me deep within.

My sincere thanks!

Des said...

hi there...

i've made several changes to my template, but i cant help it. i tink it is the shout out box which is too large for my sidebar. it is fixed so i cant change it liao...

however, i've used other laptop and pc and it shows pretty fine.

i was wondering it must be due to your pc or laptop resolution.

i've checked with mine 15.4" widescreen and 14.1" normal screen, it looks fine.

hopefully it will go well after i do further changes.

do drop me a mail if you have further suggestion.

desmondtan85@gmail.com

cheers and many thanks CS