Stop being the 2nd Crow

I wonder since when I get attracted by the crow and may be they are everywhere. I know a lot of chinese dun like the crow, to them crow did bring bad luck to them. May be because of the color of crow, which is black.

I plan to blog about the crow that I snapped that day long time back, but I had forget about this until I do a clean up on my camera photo.

There are 2 crow who are fighting each other for a piece of meat. I believe the meat was initially found by the first crow and while 2nd crow is trying to grab the food from the first one.

Looking.........


Aiming..........


Attack ...........


Is that mean anything? What is so special about the scene I snapped?

Don't you feel that more and more people like to be the 2nd one? Who didn't put any effort and trying to grab from others who work hard for it.
People start to use dirty tricks to get the thing they want, steal people's content, clone people's web site.. etc... putting nothing in but expect something out from there.

Recently I heard one of the famous tech blog is being clone (99% cloned), we had heard a lot about stealing content, copy cat, but this way too much, clonning the whole web site.

For me, If I own a gun, I would say bye bye to the 2nd crow and pull the trigger.
No pain no gain, please stop steal ppl's content and effort.

Don't mis-udestood, I didn't hate them for copy my content, but I am happy. :)

Copy la.. if you like.... 2nd crow.... and I don't have any gun.

0 comments nia.. I need more la: