Tiring......

What do you expect from me when i am posting this at 3.00am in the morning... what i am doing here.....

haha... i am so tiring these days.. as tones of company work awaitng for me... welovepenang blog re-layout and domain migrating on 14th Jan 2008, I have one more blog for my new coming family member.. a lot of thing to write.. just have no time for it....

I had started few weeks back and it is stuck as this blog as well....

For my work, I have nothing to say.. work work and work... time line to meet....

For welovepenang, I am in the confusing stage right now... mean... dun know where shud i go, whether shud I proceed....... I need to spend more time on the plan and what will be the future for welovepenang web blog..... in case I am not around anymore.....

For my new member blog... emm.... I had promised to write on that blog until the member arrived in my family.... there is long way to go..... But I will keep on writing on that one.....

For this blog.... I won't stop on any posting... this will capture all the feeling and experience............ I won't leave my 2nd baby....... this is my 2nd blog... beside welovepenang.............

BTW.... just to say... I can't have time to visit to all your blog in that frequent anymore..... I am sorry......

More post coming.... since tomorrow....ops.. not tomorrow.... now is midnight..... is TODAY.... is holiday... may have more post coming.... unless my honey wan me to be a cheap labour later... for shopping shopping and shopping...

Pengsan.......................

2 comments nia.. I need more la:

Des said...

whoaa u r really busy ya!!!

dun forget to drop a line at my blog too ya!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.