Lantern Deco

As I mention in the previous post, I am doing some deco on my house for coming CNY. This is my annual task that assigned by my mum to keep all the lantern on every year.

Previous years, we chose the 4 lantern in a row as our deco, but this year, we are trying something new and special. That day I saw QB Mall is deco with huge lantern as show below, so by the time I went home, I can't stop to share it with my mum and we decide to have something big this year.




So I go the the market in the Sunday morning to buy 2 huge lanterns and here we are. I am so excited to get it hocked up and see how it looks like. See? Very colorful right? I like it.



This is the same way of setup on common lantern where they use 2 strong steel to stretch the lantern in a round shape. If you never setup one before? Then here is the secret... :P



This is what I had after 1 hour of hard work. The photo I had is without other deco, why? My camera out of battery. :( Will post more on the deco next week.





Thanks for reading this. Appreciate you can read until the end.

6 comments nia.. I need more la:

David (AKK) said...

Hmm... very nice... two is enough... if too many it would macam "Ang Kong Keng" like that...

So do you hang "Red Cloth" on you main door?

CS said...

there are small small one around 18 of them i between. I have no time and my camera is no bat liao...

So i din shoot any photo...

The small is those blinking blinkig one...

Jys said...

i just bought 2 lantern for my aunt last weekend. It's slightly bigger than urs and plain one. just red color. Saw it at living cabin for RM 100+ per pair and guess how much i bought? RM 50 per pair.

phew~ luckily i nv bought it at living cabin.. else become water fish lar.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

so guess how much I bought this?

RM24 for 2......

emm... bigger one is aorund RM28

biggest one also less than 50...

emm... i buy from pasar la.. may be that cheaper...

Jys said...

there's 2 types leh, one is the paper one, one is the cloth one. Cloth one are heavier and you can used for years if the color did not fade away.

the one we bought is cloth one lor..

Anonymous said...

ya lor... but normally after 15th we will remove it and keep it in a folded plastic bag.. so can keep for years...

the one i have is cloth one ... so see how la..

previously one, we had bought one and keep very nice, now still keep in the same box after use it for years and in good condition...

but how good you keep also no point.

u know why... hihi... human ma... always wan something new... already using the same way for 3 years... boring liao.. so even tually will go and get new one...

haha