Sunset

Don't know since when I like to shot the cloud....

emm not using guns please.... ok?

Use camera of course...... I think most of us, working under the roof, won't have much chances to see the beautiful sky like the one I saw.



As when we go for work and come back from work also.... the sky is block my our roof la... I mean car roof... hihi...

Today, so lucky to have chances to see what I saw. So i can't hold myself from shooting it down... But I can't get a very beautiful shot as most of the senery is block by all those stupid factory...

So this is the best shoot I can share.... hope you all will like it...



Assuming you are holding your love one, sitting by the seaside.... watching the sun set......





Hooi... wake up wake up... dun think too much....

you won't be able so... unless u have lots of $$$$$$$$$$$.....

enjoy.....

0 comments nia.. I need more la: