Haunted Lift

Today early in the morning, I nearly get fainted during taking lift to get my car....

Ya, nearly... mean not yet lo... ya right?!! NOT YET....IS NEARLY.. OK? :P What had happened?

I have early meeting today, so wake up earlier than normal, but still a bit rush. Right after I am ready to go, I went out from my apartment, but still I have to wait for my lovely wife, pregnant women, a bit clumsy and slow. :P

While waiting, I feel someone in red came out from another apartment and walk towards the lift, I didn't see clearly as I am doing something else and the lift is at another corner (I won't know if anyone come out or in from the lift). So I didn't care much on that as I am in the rush. And at the same time my housemate's bf come from the lift to look for his gf in my house.

When my wife is about ready, I headed straight away to the lift. And the number stated as Level -7 (level where my apartment is). I feel so happy as I am in the rush.

The door open slowly and I can't hold myself to get in and ask my wife to act fast. But when the door get fully opened. I saw a girl with red shirt standing right inside the lift.

OMG.... What happen. I am stunned and can't do anything. Damn.... the girl inside also got surprise and press the button to close the lift door.

WTH, what had I seen.....? Crazy?!!!!!! My heart nearly stop beating....

Later I found out she is human, not other stuff..... phew~.....

What happen to her to stay in the lift without pressing any number to get down?
Problematic!! She is the one staying next door to mine. What is she doing from the time she went out, and my housemate's bf arrived (when the lift shud stop at my apartment level) and until I went to get lift.

What is she doing inside the lift?!!!! Mimpi a? Problem......

Early Early nearly get me fainted.....

7 comments nia.. I need more la:

David (AKK) said...

Wah... Kia lang lo.... dunno she wearing red for what... next time ask gov banned those who's wearing red ok... hehe :p

Lucky you didnt scared until "Lao Jio"...

CS said...

haha.. ya lor.. some more now wan to CNY liao ma..

haha... cannot get gov to ban it la..

hey.,. brother.. Bila balik Penang

Dragon said...

hahaha, got lau cheh sai bo?

David (AKK) said...

I'll balik kampung tomorrow nite... so happy :D

Anonymous said...

emm.. safe journey home.. bro...

dragon: me a... nearly lao sai lo....

haha.. damn scary ....

Akira 思胜 said...

hahaha, quite funny lor, but i can feel u heart is beating very fast that time, rite?

don watch horror movie too much lar... hahaha...

Anonymous said...

I believe she forget to press the number or press too soft, the lift also got problem abit.. thats the reason

i think she feel scared by me too.. as she press the close bottom instantly...

haha... cant stop laughing every time think of that...