Beautiful Artwork

Had you seen this artwork before. It is so beautiful ler... so guess la..... where would this artwork suit for? Think of it and i will let u know... later

All my friends who already know.. please keep silence...


6 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

washroom? fitting room? hmmmm, what else..... cannot think now.... hahahaha.

David (AKK) said...

Hmm... would it be the toilet entrance poster... Probaly unisex toilet?

K3ViN said...

i guess it was a party poster or saloon poster lor.......

lovie said...

For magazine maybe? But I don't think so, if it's for magazine and normal function then you won't ask. So I think it must be something unique and funny, or maybe weird. But I can't really think of any.
Toilet maybe?

CS said...

dragon: emm... i tot u shud have seen this at Queensbay Mall...

akk: good guess......

k3vin: Emm.. I tot it is a slimming centre or saloon... but it is not... so mis-leading

lovie: haha.... smart girls..... for sure is stricky question ma..... can't trap u though...

I will post full details on this later tonight la.. see if got more ppl to put a guess... hihi

Dragon said...

hahaha queensbay..... u thought i live inside there ar?