Boxing Day

I am not Christian nor Catholic, so I din celebrate Christmas for most of the years... even until today, we didn't have much celebration, we just went to Auto City to go for the Lantern Festival.

I dun think I am going to post any photo here... Y... there are too many of those in the net...

Ops.. a bit of topics...

What I am going to write is about TODAY... BOXING DAY... I heard it for the first time 2 days ago. I dun understand at all about it....

The first impression on Boxing Day.... of course about the kick boxing... But I am totally wrong...

Boxing day is a day for us to give gifts (boxes) to those who provide services throughout the year...... Did you do so?..... I dun think so.. hihi...


More about boxing day at Wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day

5 comments nia.. I need more la:

Sze Ling said...

通常人们都把它当作是拆礼物的日子
那你的礼物拆了没?

既然你没庆祝圣诞节,那就先预祝你新年快乐~

David (AKK) said...

Haha... I was so kiasu, I had already opened my Xmas gift the night before Xmas... no need to wait untill Boxing day...haha :D

Anonymous said...

i think a lot of people din aware of this also... and like akk said... cant wait to see what is inside the box....

it had been under the tree or inside the socks for days or hours...

for me.. i cant wait as well.. hihi

lovie said...

In UK Boxing Day is a day when all shops have sales, so basically it's a shopping day, and a lot of pushing and squeezing and queueing up to pay for the stuff that you want, provided you're able to fight with the other person who wants them. Haha.
The whole street will be so packed people actually walk on the road instead of the sidewalks, and most shops open really early and people start queueing up at about 6am.

Anonymous said...

wow... then it seems like the thanks giving day at US loe.....

emm... u sure had bought a lot right?