What a Happy day

Today.. I am so happy as I am able to complete on post which make me proud of it under welovepenang, what so special about the post.

emm actually nothing special, but had some good comments on the photo taken on the food and make me proud.

Had contact the owner of the restaurant and they are very happy with the post I had added on the web. And they are so surprise and excited to view through and give comment.

I am wondering if they will think why there is a group of siao kia (mad guy) out there doing this for nothing? emmm.... but who cares....

Since the first day i started the blog with penang event and food.. i have make myself clear, I will keep on working on this for free......

To sustain such a blog is very tiring.... and one after another leaving the team.... make me upset... but today I am so happy when people start to appreciate what you had done... you will feel so proud.....and worth it...

emmm...... about my photo shooting skills.... emm.. i had improve a lot .. especially on the food shooting.... it is not easy.... but i am so happy i can get such quality of photo using my lovely small digital camera......

SO i really need to belanja my 'Si FU'sssss .. as they share with me all the option that i cna play around with and how to get a better angle for a better view.... thinking of getting on SLR...

Here are some photos i din share in the blog...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments nia.. I need more la:

David (AKK) said...

Hmm... nice photo shot too... those foods seems delicious oh :)

Yea... i was planning to get one SLR camera also ;)

Anonymous said...

haha.... great... then we can explore the SLR one day together... hahaha...

can't wait meeting u all ... Penang Hokkien kaki,,, hahah...

thoughtsofping said...

wow the food look so yummy.

Anonymous said...

yes... it is yum yum... haha....

can pay a visit... tell them i recommend one... see if he will offer discount... :P

chunyiun said...

food looks great...yum yum...good shot too!!...i also wanna learn photography skills..hehehe

Anonymous said...

chunyiun: wanna learn a.... need to pay fee one.... hahaha....

K3ViN said...

wah look soo yummy lah the food.. really can use ur name? haha... nvm i will try it when i in penang this coming CNY :P