The time has come

My heart is beating so fast... and i am nervous....... i had been lazy for quite some time... and i lost my passion on work........

I am yet to ready for the fight.... i dun have any weapons with me..... my only weapons is my mounth... not my knowledge.....

What shall i do....... I am wondering if this is the correct way.... do i eagerly need something out from the fight.....

wish me best of luck... i will try my best .... but i dun know if this is the best path i have..... Wonder........ :(

4 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

don't geram la..... already past, just see how it goes lo... this one canont, move on to another one la...

David (AKK) said...

Yalor... dun worry... be happy ;)

Des said...

wah u seem so confused.

chill dude

Anonymous said...

haha.... ya lor.. i am very confuse now....

but after the fight.. i finally find the way out from there....

i am not belongs to them.... winning them won't get the thing i want....