A Big Day for me tomorrow

emm... tomorrow... i will start to walk out from my confort zone... doing something i had teach tone of people how to face it.....

but now is my turn... i haven't done this for 4 years..... during these 4 years... drop learning to mastering.. until now couching..... emm..... already get use to ask people question....

but now is time for me to answer... and listen to question.... emm... sound bad.... isn't it...

tomorrow i need to face 3 giant monster and i need to find way either kill them or let them feel impress about me... but..... most like it i will be their lunch....

So... ancua ho??? GERAM.... the area that i need to explore is totally out from my strength..... so ... i need to face it.. as I need it to do it for me, my wife and someone........

GAMBATE...... damn... so nervous now.... a lot of thing to read now..... a lot of thing forgot liao... ki siao liao.... damn kin cheong ... how a?

4 comments nia.. I need more la:

David (AKK) said...

Dun worry, there's surely a way for you when you decided to make your first steps :)

All the best to you :)

Anonymous said...

akk: Thanks a lot.. I need to face it myself....


will update the output later today...

Francis said...

Good luck friend. No need to so worry one.

Anonymous said...

haha.... thanks all your wish...