Car on Fire

I think most of you might heard some incident happen at the car park.... me too.. I am on my way to have lunch with my friends. While passing by the car park, we saw a huge crowd of people looking at the car park... Me too.. of course..... we all so bzzz mah..... but u know what.... i saw a car is caught on fire... damn.... geli... and the area is quite near to my car... i tot my car was on fire... walao... so scary.... i quickly ask my friend to stop by the side and i stand on the car to check...... and saw my red car .. safe... relief.....
When I come back to office... i just realize i happen to park the car there... but just change my mind to park else where......... don't know why la....But i think i am lucky enough...... I just get some more detail mail from my friend about the incident at my company car park........ attach the photo.....

Thanks to DRAGON on the photo....... this is the link.....
http://xinqing-xinjing.blogspot.com/2007/11/car-on-fire.html

Highlighted in the red box is my car.... hin.... quite far also la.... may be just now too kin cheong....


More photo.....






4 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

holy shit..... 2 cars gone.... ko lian....

welovepenang said...

wat to do a?...... so ko lian.... the kelisa owner.. i know him one.... one more month he will leave the company liao... he some more can relax go makan first wor.... keng!!!!

thoughtsofping said...

how did the fire started?

welovepenang said...

i heard the owner for the proton start the engine and saw smokes start coming out from the front.... and run away....

poor my frens car ... gone...