Car Plate.......

Kiss

Kami

Tahi = Shit


I can't recall since when i have strong interest on the car plate... as far as i can remember is when one of my best friend - Chong Han told me about a car with plate PAR 15. But the owner purposely make it as italic font, make it looked like PAR15 = PARIS...

What a creative idea.... with that as a benchmarking... i can think of a lot of combination to make our plate a word.... of course those might include some dirty words, such as MAR 10 = MARIO, MAN 9915 = Manggis, PEN 15 = PEXXX (my favourite), PUK 1 = ????..... That day onwards, I told myself.. I will get the plate PEN 15 for sure.... but until today.......... :(



Mario II


But recently I had receive something similar but much more innovative than mine one with snap shot of the car.... all the funny combination make me laugh... lol....

Aduiiii... sakitnya.....


NASA?

WAJA?


Last week when I back to my home town, i am able to get a shot of a car plate that Chinese won't like it at all...... guess what.... 9413 (nine die one alive in Cantonese)... coi...... where got Chinese want this....

I am thinking if give for free also no Chinese will get it... hihi...

9413



6 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

i like the BM L7. :)

reinysiew said...

I like this car plate article.. Its really funny.. i like car plate ADUiiii... and shit.. haha..

Sze Ling said...

last time my friend told me got another number plate that chinese wont like it
174 (try to pronounce it in chinese)
die together, oh no.. :D

Benny Lee said...

I saw PEP51 before at Trg. Road area!

KC said...

hmm... what abt BAB 1?
kekek

CS said...

If u got BAB 1... sure u will drive faster than F1 .. else... u will kena cincang....