Father and Son.....



This was the photo I shot last weekend beside the pool of my apartment. They are father and son. The father fetch the son to walk beside the pool in the early morning to allow his son and himself to get some fresh air.... and i am so touch when the father helping to peel off the wrapper of the cheese and handed over to the son... It makes me think of my parent who are care of me so much when I was young and until today... Without them, I wouldn't be me as who I am now. Papa, Mama... I love you.......

But it also trigger me something, am I going to plan for myself to get a new member to our home............ wonder.................With new baby to my world, there are too many thing to consider.... Not only financial ready, but mentally we need to get ready as well... Long way to go ........

1 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

so "gan xing" ar??