What a sad day...

Today I just get to know about the chances of getting the relocation to US is very very low. I am very dissapointed as I plan to give something different to my life and my wife as well. But what to do...

I had talk to my boss and asking if he can help to locate chances for me. But I think the posibility is very low. So I am upset as I always wanted to look for new life after 4 years stuck at the same place, same environment.. I had started to lose my passion on the work.. what i can do....

But someone just bright up mylife today. He is dragon... neither can fly nor with fire.. He had shown me something that might change my life from now and for future. I need to kick off my plan and hopefully the plan would work out...


2 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

wah... u say until i'm the god wor..... wakakakakaka.

KC said...

yea, it sucks when you learn you don't have the opportunity to travel... one less chance to make more money.... let's try something else :)