Endless wait........


I believe who had worked in phase 3 in the Bayan Lepas Free Trade Zone.. will remember this bridge.....

This had been drag for months.. I still can recall in past 2 years when we first get to know about the project, we are so happy and delight. We expect the bridge will help us to reduce the pain stuck in the traffic especially at Kampung Jawa traffic light.

But after waiting for months, the project started with some piling and stop. According to them, the project is hold as there is shortage on the materials they need. And the work resume after few months. But it is stop again after a couples of months. Hold, resume, hold resume and the project now is put on hold again? I don't know what had happened.

I am thinking should this contractor being barred from getting the government projects in future? Should they pay back the government on the losses we face? Will they? I am wondering......

Poor management of the city council will always lead to the failure of certain project.....


2 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

drag for months? it's drag for years!!!!

KC said...

the malaysian attitude...