My Feeling of the day.....

I am so tiring right now and would like to capture my feeling of today before i bring myself to tomorrow....



A Very good news in the morning with Dora Goh is safe and return home... So happy... as she is not return in cold body.... then i will be very very ..extremely sad.... do i know her...?? so close with her?? She so pretty and charming?

The answer is not at all... I hate to see all this stuff happen around me... again again and again... even reading the newspaper.. today father kill daughter... tomorrow father rape daughter.. then this got kidnap that got gang rape...then snatch thief...... too much.. all bad news....But at least her case make me relief.... she is safe...



So end of her story.. will remove all the banner and post.......

Another good news hit me in the later afternoon, the post i aimed for still vacant and i had email the boss and he is asking me to submit resume and waiting for interview arrangement.. so happy and nervous. I had not gone for interview for 4 years!! My goodness.... very very kin cheong (nervous in hokkien).... how a? I need to get my resume send to them tomorrow.....

SO go sleep now...

2 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

good luck on your interview.... btw, what post is that?

Francis said...

don't sleep yet leh. u need some time to prepare for the interview.