Sticky Notice Here and There



Last night, while i am waiting to fetch my wife after work, I saw this notice... You all might be familiar and get used to it... but some how trigger me some question?

Will you read it? Will you make a call if you found it suit u? Is there any other alternative? Wonder....

For me... this was ugly.... and some how spoilt the whole scenery... iamge .. everything...... this one was one the tree.. we can found it anywhere..... tree, bus-stop... pole... it is everywhere....

Every time I saw it... I felt angry and frustrated...... but when i am thinking if they are targeting the workers who might walk pass and saw the notice. I really dun understand.... Anyone can help?

3 comments nia.. I need more la:

Francis said...

ayoh this one mostly is for student one mah. I think he/she need to upgrade it by publishing it on web.

Sze Ling said...

i will read this kind of thing while waiting bus, haha..nothing to do mar..sometimes u will find something funny in the notice as they wanted to attract people

KC said...

next time stick poems or jokes lar.. then it's more interesting to read