Park or No Park



I went for lunch just now at Bayan Baru and able to capture some photo on the parking lot that I had discover earlier. The parking lot is by the road between HSBC and Telekom.

As we all know, we can't park our car when there is a yellow line..... and we can only park our car if there is a parking box. But if we have both in one..... how we should do then?



Park or no park........... This is confusing and wonder if i park my car there.. will I get the 'SAMAN' a???

8 comments nia.. I need more la:

四季。寒冬 said...

better don't park!!later get SAMAN then 'buta' eh...hehe~

Des said...

linked u up adee..!!

nice to see you here!

will always drop by to support ya!

thoughtsofping said...

hi.=) i think this will kena saman lor.heh.

CS said...

wonder if u all will surprise.... there are a person there giving u parking ticket some more.....

really dun know wat had happened..... sometime even I saw police standing there to wait for their ........

Benny Lee said...

If got clear parking lot lines and with number, I would park. Otherwise don't park la ... I very kiasi one, kena saman sakit la pocket!

Francis said...

For Malaysia have box or no box, yellow line or not yellow also can park one. As long as u have money.

CS said...

EPLsoccernet... u r right......

KC said...

park lor.. the line fading already.. later the box becoming more visible lioa