3 Farmasi in one row...... Pengsan


Lat Saturday, after fetching my wife to work at 7.00am. I drop by Genting to have my breakfast.... and while i am leaving the place. i am able to notice they are 3 farmasi in one row of shop la... Surprising meh?

Ya lah... for me is 10 shops, but 3 shops is farmasi wor..... some more like side by side wor....

Actually is nothing.. i never expect there is small place with so many farmasi only la.... some how i think the people over the place is rich kua... higher demand kua?

Rich and high demand on FARMASI.... i think i am a bit blur to blog at this hours... paiseh....

More on the food i taken on that morning soon at here and WeLovePenang web blog.. Stay tune.....

14 comments nia.. I need more la:

Sze Ling said...

是因为一个卖中药,一个卖西药,所以不用抢生意吗?哈哈

Anonymous said...

is 2 西药 one 中药.. ki siao... haha

meiphing said...

hey can u tell me ur name so that i can link ya ? cos i got one fren is cs d. ehhe. anyway genting ey? looks familiar

CS said...

my name.. CS lor.... haha...

Add me as CS Kang la.....

or Author for WeLovePenang, CS

I am fine with either one.....

but thanks for adding me... appreciate that....

june said...

i went there today and bought medicine! i dint realise that until i read ur post! haha.. anyways.. thanks for the advice.. how come u can read my blog? anyway thx.. but no more i can seek to now.. =]

Dragon said...

never notice also.... u also simply take photo and post lah... say me.... u also the same!

june said...

got neh.. it's in jalan delima right? i realised it.. it's beside this coffee shop called 'Genting'

KC said...

hmmmm wonder if they have 3 clinics on the same row too?

june said...

u open one i open one and dragon open then it makes three in a row already lo.. xD

Anonymous said...

haha.. but if u look at it carefully, u can find one more clinic between them....

I think we can get more doctors to open clinic there.. side by side...

haha

june said...

i bet the doctors won't want le cause already have de ma later no business.. xD

CS said...

emm.. ya .. right.... doctor need to look for business as well.... difficult for them as they are not allow to advertise about them...

june said...

haha..true also le.. hey do u realise this post have 12 comments already?? god,we're all like chatting here.. haha!

meiphing said...

lol i stay somewhere there oni =D