New type of game at Queensbay - Toilet Hunt

I went for a golden compass at GSC but ended up I like going for a toilet hunt.... Last Saturday, most of the toilet was out of service due to PBA problem.... My wife, sister in-law and I were rushing here and there, up and down to get toilet. I think we drink too much water..... beh tahan.... geram...



We went out from 3rd floor to 2nd to 1st.. and finally get the only functional toilet at ground floor. phew............. else i need to go out and look for my car.... :(



We are so so happy able to get the toilet.... but..... there are very long queue there especially for lady..... huh!!!!!!!!



After finished all our 'business', we run out of time for our movie..... but luckily we didn't miss any shot. Or else.. sure I sue them....

1 comments nia.. I need more la:

yingjia said...

that day i going to qb too~ and i chose not go to toilet ^^ haha~