Finally You had Leave me......

Oh My Dear,

Since the first day we meet at US, we had been together for 365.25 days together. We share all the happiness and sadness together. This had been a very tough year.

I am so sad as you are leaving me right now..... We had accomplished so manything this year together.. With you, I had ended my single man life, With you, I had started with a new blog. With you, we had created a lot of happiness to my friends, family and everyone......

With you, we had done so far.... But still it is time to say goodbye... as you and I need to move on.....What to do... we cant do much... It is not under our control...

So.... BYE BYE LA>>>>> YEAR 2007.....

I will get my new lover tomorrow.... your sister lor... 2008....

So thanks everything you had done together with me... I am going to miss you.....

So now... I am getting myself ready for a new year....
2008..... I am coming to you ......

7 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

happy new year la...

Anonymous said...

u too dragon...

lovie said...

Happy New Year. =D

Constance Chan said...

best wishes for a happy new year, CS

Sze Ling said...

新年快乐~~

David (AKK) said...

haha... you're creative enough... I tot is somekind of love letters... manatau is NY greetings... haha :p

Happy New Year to you too :)

K3ViN said...

haha very funny lor/... Happy New Year... i think i'mabit late lor :P