Park No Park 2

Ya.. is park no park again..... wonder is there any problem with the MPPP again la....

Wonder why this 'stupid' stuff always happen in Penang la... make me so frustrated... one side I am trying to promote Penang... but in the other side... when you saw all those stupid act... u will definitely gone crazy......

We all shud know that there shudn't any parking lot near to the fire hydrant.. and we shud park near to it either.... so why it still happen?!!!! WHY?!!!!!!!

What can we do to make them understand this? Do i need to Email Mr Koh and Mr Ting to let them know what the hxxxk they have done? Shud I? Or shud I be politician and challenge them?.. Wonder....

3 comments nia.. I need more la:

Sze Ling said...

什么稀奇古怪的事都会在槟城发生……
也许他们认为槟城太缺乏泊车位了
反正多画了一个格子,还可以赚取泊车费呢

CS said...

please la.... if anythign happen .. then how a?..... if it happen... then really need to 'hao' (cry)....

David (AKK) said...

Haha... yes I support you.... I'm surely vote you if you taking up this coming election... haha :)