Happy Makan "Tang Yuan"



Every one talk about the "Tang Yuan" today.... emm... time pass soooo fast la.... me already 3 pieces liao..... how a... need to take 30 "tang yuan"ssss liao this year....

But.. I still haven't get my tang yuan in my stomach yet as I yet to go back my home town and my parent all fly to Singapore jalan-jalan liao.....

SO later will rush home to get all those 30 biji to my mouth and stomach.....

Here are some pic i get from the blog owner.... look so yummy..... but the lilian chan one ler.... cannot tahan la... so colorful one....... like batu in my aquarium... haha..... later 5xmom's fans will come and chop me in pieces.....



so..lets makan "tang yuan" and celebrate the "Tang Chek" together la....

Enjoy...........

6 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

aiyo, copy others photo.... i'm not going to post on this, since every blog also talked about this. sien.

Anonymous said...

hahaha....i already get permission to use.. bor huat la... his photo so sui... haha...

David (AKK) said...

Oh... the tang yuan seems hor chiak oh... the photo also very well taken... especially the last photo :)

Anonymous said...

ya lor... that's y ask the blog owner if can let me use it in my blog......

damn sui sui la...

Sue said...

Agreed..very nice photos ler..

KOKahKOK said...

haha...just realise my readers also drop comments here! ......kamxia! happy new year to all!