Black Smoke from him nearly.....

I am happy to be alive and able to updates my blog. What had happened? As mention in the title, BLACK SMOKE... whose one? The bus.



Today when i am on my way back to Penang from my home town, Nibong Tebal by using the North-South Highway. When we are approaching the JURU toll, all of a sudden the view in front of me become darker and darker.... I tot what had happen, as it about to blinded me!!! So i quickly slow down my car as i can't see clearly....

After that, we realize it was the bus... to my surprise .... the bus was in very good condition from the exterior view. HOW COME!!!

We are lucky enough..... if we are following too close to that BUS or any vehicle in front of us.... then.. probably......

I can't hold my temper anymore and i wan to blog all this... i increase my car speed and trying to snap the bus photo.... and i did it... Here you are...

Closer view


While we were waiting for our turn to pay for the toll, the bus just stop on the other lane, not far from us. After look at it. i realize why it belches black smoke.... Take a good look at the photo below........ Do u see ppl standing and holding the handrails?



WALAO.... it is over-stress for the bus. It is over. They are trying to get more $$$. It had exceeded the allowed quantity of passengers. And I believe the bus is poor maintained as well.....

I think a.... those bus over 10 years should send for scrap.....


Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

2 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

wah, driving also can take photo? so hor liao ar? sure bo?

Anonymous said...

haha... bor huat la... as too frustrate already.....