Copy Cat.... I LOVE YOU

Hi all.....

Had you able be a copy cat before?.... I did..... but at least the owner know about I am copying something from them.....

Most photo that I shared is done by me or some other blog owner and I did ask for permission each time I try to use any of them or add a link back to their blog at least or may be mention them in my blog....

Today... I found someone start to copy the information from my WeLovePenang web blog and posted on theirs and some use my info and manipulate and use my photo on their blog.....

What shud I say?....... Will u feel angry with that?.....

I tell you what..... I am not angry and I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY..... hahahaha....

Am I get crazy...... NO.... FOR SURE NOT.....

Why I am happy in the first place?...... Ask you something...... do you copy some rubbish from others? Would you copy meaningless information from others? Would you?

People start to use my information that I posted mean the thing I wrote is informative and the purpose of setting the blog is to let people know about the info.... who spread it... no longer an issue...

It served its purpose..... information is for sharing... is not for keeping....

So... please copy and spread whenever you feel the information is useful to your readers.... I am happy to see the info bring benefits to others...

Thanks everyone for spreading the info... thanks... I love you.......



1 comments nia.. I need more la:

Sze Ling said...

之前我也遇到抄袭我的人,当时就很生气咯!
因为我觉得自己的部落格都没什么值得抄的啊

如果真的要像你所说这样,要感到开心!因为没有人会去抄袭垃圾……
那我以后还遇到同样的事的话,我真的要开香槟庆祝了,哈哈!