Owe-ing

Today ... I am kind of stuck in the validation work... make me frustrated as can't get my test to be passing... And tomorrow.. SATURDAY... I still need to work on it...

What to do..... Need to make $$$ ma... so need to get the work done...

It seems like I owe a lot of people.... so let me list down all the thing that I owe people....

1. PC Tan - Choice for Lion or Wolf... the explanation
2. JL Tan - My weekly report.... hihi
3. Readers - How to solve the crossing bridge game
4. myself - Brand new layout change on my blog
5. myself - New blog to talk about my good news I posted few days back
6. Bank-Bank-Bank - LOAN LOAN LOAN LOAN LOAN LOAN LOAN..........
.
.
.
.
a lot more lor... can't think any more liao.......

So ... ppl who still remember if I owe u anything... please let me know....

emm..... one more thing ....

You all owe me something also... wat?!!!!! COMMENT la.... haha

6 comments nia.. I need more la:

Sze Ling said...

here i come to "return" the comment that i "owe" u, hahaha
i come to kacau only :P

btw, still not satisfy with ur blog's layout?

David (AKK) said...

haha... visit your blog also feel that macam I "owe" you something... hehe ;p

Wah! could manage to finished all those task... you even got new blog summore... Gambatte ya buddy :)

Dragon said...

since when we owe u comment? we suka mar leave lo, boh suka mar mai leave lo.... not owe u... please remember that.

CS said...

hi.. everyone...

thanks for paying back... hahaha...

just kidding la...

szeling: this is a trap la.. trap you all to comment... i think i need more unique layout... else very boring...

AKK: Thanks...... I think I am able to get all those done...

Dragon: Thanks for you comment.. you had pay back everything.. even is under 'cin bo kam guan'.......

K3ViN said...

haha... i pay back what i owe, comment.. haha.. nice layout lioa lagi wanna change it? haiz....

Anonymous said...

k3vin: haha... me very 'yim cim' one.... haha..... i dun like defauly blogspot template... everyone same same.. sien... hahaha