Solution for Crossing the Bridge



Dear....
Mr. Apalalu..... what should I say here? It seems like I had nothing to write and feel meaningless of writing this post.... why? All the solution had been disclosed in the comment of the previous post...

So anyone tell me.... is this post mean anything to you?

OK... Sorry Apalalu.... I didn't mean anything... saja nothing to write as ice breaking.... hihi...

It is totally my own faulth of not mentioning NOT TO DISCLOSE the SOLUTION....

"PAISEH"........

Since I had promised to provide the answer... this post serve that purpose.
Here you are....

1. 1 sec and 3 sec cross first ==>Take 3 sec


2. 3 sec cross back to the other end with the light ==>Take 3 Sec


3. 12 sec and 8 sec cross then ==> Take 12 sec


4. 1 sec cross back to the other end with the light ==>Take 1 sec


5. 1 sec and 3 sec cross ==> Take 3 Sec

6. 1 sec cross back to the other end with the light ==>Take 1 sec

7. 1 sec and 6 sec cross ==> Take 6 Sec

So total is 3+3+12+1+3+1+6 = 29 sec

okok.. Finally.. My mission is complete... and Thanks everyone for comments and hope you all enjoy it.... Thanks....

Btw.... I don't know if you get the solution by trial and error... but I had discovered something which help me to solve this... May post it tomorrow...

Thanks for reading... :D

2 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

hahahahah, so fast nothing to write liao ka? muahahahaha.

apalalu said...

hehe..i think there is at least 2 solutions, but both of them similar. :p sorry ya...just feel bored..and you know la..hehe..:p