10, 000 BC


Emm.... I just return from 10 000 BC... I am so tired but yet very satisfied with the experience and story line of this show.

Nothing much, just like the way it bring my emotion and excitement up and down. I have been long time didn't have such kind of movie.

The screen shot that I like most is during the D'leh found the "BIG BIRD", as well as the HUGE tiger facing him face to face and the piramid grand view.

And this movie did teach me about determination did help to make a difference.

So if u like it.. don't wait liao.... go and grab the ticket and go for the movie.

Hope u like it...

If you had been to the show, I don't know if you aware there is something not true about the movie vs the actual fact. I am not good in human history but the fact that stated in the wiki did make sense to me.

Woolly mammoths were not, in fact, used to build pyramids. Woolly mammoths weren't even found in the desert. They wouldn't need to be woolly if that were the case. And there weren't any pyramids in Egypt until 2,500 B.C or so. Also, horses weren't domesticated until six thousand years later than the film's setting, but soldiers on horseback are featured. And there is no place on Earth in which one can cross, on foot, in about 5 days, mountain, jungle, desert and a plethora of landscapes. And tribes were not multi-ethnical 12,000 years ago, and people did not use dreadlocks, nor mascara

4 comments nia.. I need more la:

lkwah86 said...

The story line is just simple...
Love story...

Akira 思胜 said...

I din watch yet, but haha, in downloading now...

Yup, I went to Perak Road Hokkien Mee this morning, u din call me lar... aikzzz....

K3ViN said...

haha.. i also haven't watch it.... maybe will wait DVD lor as most all my fren say it no really nice lor :P but since u say other side.. then i should try lioa lor :P one more.. can i link u?

CS said...

ogawa: I think i am that kind of simple person... at least the movie doesn't turn up to be boring...

Akira: Paiseh la... I am in a rush... sorry..

tau tau: for me.. never put high expectation on anything and you won't feel dissapointed then...