Tea Set Accessory 1: Tea Container


halo.... since the good feedbacks on the last post about the tea, seems like a lot of old fashion guy like me out there.... so i will post more on the tea related stuff...

I still remember, I am being influenced by my grandpa about the tea. Tea become part of his life. Every morning, he will get himself a pot of tea and enjoy it before breakfast. He will get himself the same one for the dinner as well. I love to have tea together with him... But he no longer with us...

Initially, I thought the more "thick" the tea, the better it is. But I was wrong... If you keep the tea leave in the water tooo long. The tea become too "think" ("Kao in hokkien"), and it is not good.



So you need to get all the tea out from the pot after couples of minutes. Dun keep it too long within. That's the reason, I get myself a new toy: "Tea Container". I don't know how to call this, may be you can help.



This is the pot I used to keep the tea out from the pot. This will help to maintain the quality of the tea you have.

I will get myself another "toy" soon, which is the tea leave filter. What is that for? Stay tune when I had one.....

4 comments nia.. I need more la:

Akira 思胜 said...

wah, the tea container is nice... hehe... wat kind of tea u drink normally?

Anonymous said...

emm.. me a... normally i drink "long zheng", "gao shan cha" lor...

Akira 思胜 said...

ICic, I like Jasmine tea... hehe... Long Jing also nice..

CS said...

long jing is goood..
btw... jasmine some how not my favourite....