What if you spot Zillionaire on the road

Hmm.. what will I do if I did spot one... no doubt.... I will snap the photo and blog it..... or I will knock him down and grab all the $$ he had... haha.... dreaming :P

I wonder if I am lucky enough to meet one on the road, if i did also, i dun thing i can come closer to him, as for sure will be a lot of body guard around...

I dun know if this is my lucky day, but I am able to spot one today on the road. Not believe?!!!.. OK... let the photo tell the story....



SEE!!!!! Zillionaires ler... some more put a sign indicate there is zillionaire in there... help to ensure no one will make mistake on this.. :P

4 comments nia.. I need more la:

Mei-Wah said...

wow...
kekekeee...
i'll rob him if i see him...
*grin*

Akira 思胜 said...

Hahaha, confirm is zillionaire baru rob him lar... hahaha...

K3ViN said...

agree with akira... must confirm 1st b4 we rob him or nope waste our time nia..... keke

Anonymous said...

emm.. seems like evryone got plan to rob him.. ok..

that's the deal, i will contac u all once i spot one more...

leave ur phone no here ok? :P