Hair style

I dun usually share something I got from my email, but I found this pretty interesting. Hmm.. it is about the hair style..

I dun know how long the baber need to get their master piece out, but for sure it take time and it may be expensive..

Dun ask me if I wan to give my hair a try.... No way and No $$$...

Here are some of them.. hope u like it..:P

Hair style

Hair style

Hair style

Hair style

Hair style

Hair style
Hair style Hair style

Hair style Hair style









3 comments nia.. I need more la:

Anonymous said...

they are too cute!!!!!

K3ViN said...

haha like tat also can.. but this quite time costing lor.... alot of small thing need 2 care abt it.....

Anonymous said...

c forever: yes.. it is cute and adorable...

k3vin: haha.. I would foresee this more on the soccer fans...and basketball one... emm.. never expect this extreme..

I saw the Taiwan Election one.. there is one boy cut the Mr MA's name lo...