Dream of Your Life

wonder if.... aiya.. dun neeed wonder la... if u read about my post.. i like to use the word "wonder"..... wonder what la.....

this is all about relax..... and relax... and relax... yes.. relax...

I had a dream to enjoy my life as far as I can. Imagine you wake up in the morning, you have nothing to rush of. Get urself a light breakfast, and rest at you balcony. Looking at the beautiful scenery you have, reading newspaper on hand... and get yourself a cup of coffee or tea...

hmm..... can u imagine... if not, let me show you... see this...

relax

ops... dun look at my leg's xxx la... I just ask u to imagine... nothing much ok?

what is ur dream life style.. tell me... I wan to know....

But my dream need time to make it come true.. I dun want it remain as dream.. I wan it real life.....

5 comments nia.. I need more la:

Anonymous said...

haha... ur legs.. really enjoy ur life huh...

Akira 思胜 said...

haha, I wan the life u mentioned also... Have a breakfast prepared by lovely wife when wake up, and chit-chatting at seaside with a cup of cappucino... and then watch movie with haagen dasz, itu baru wise mar... haha...

CS said...

pctan: why.. my leg sexy bor..... dun play play lor.. mosquito masuk.. dun know the way out... :P

akira: yes... it is very nice.... i dream of that too... but i think more likely the other round will happen where we cook for our wife and they are the one enjoy.... :P

Akira 思胜 said...

haha, can also, but our cooking skill must hv somesort of standard lar... haha...

K3ViN said...

wah soo enjoy nia... haha... nice leg keke....