Bonsai: Know it or not? It is valuable



Bonsai ... a ... Bonsai... what is that???.... for people who didn't know much about bonsai like me... it is meaningless when we look at them.

We might not aware how much it worth. For us, it is just like an ordinary plant, just a bit short and complex. What else, special lo. :P

But for bonsai lover, it is totally different, an additional branch of bonzai might make it a difference between good and bad one.

We might not understand why the bonsai lover willing to pay few thousands just to get their ideal bonsai home..

It is the same why they don't understand how can we walk for hours just to do window shopping... right?

Here are some bonsai I able to snap last year.. Good or not? Expensive or now? Beautiful or not?



Sorry.. I yet to able to appreciate them yet. But may be one day.. as I like bonsai but dun know them...

This one is my favourite....


1 comments nia.. I need more la:

Akira 思胜 said...

Yup, Bonsai is quite expensive lor... I don really like it because have to take care of it very carefully... haha...