Mail from Google

I am not trying to show off, but today it is an exciting day for me.. Google send me a MAIL... please... GOOGLE wor.... I knew google will drop me a mail in 3-4 weeks time from my adsense account.



I am so excited when I saw the notes in my adsense account. I went to my mail box (snail mail) everyday to take a look. From day 1 until today. I kept on doing this and expect to see some surprise in the box. But it turned me down.

I lost my mood after 2 weeks... but today... "deng deng"... MY GOOGLE mail come liao... please forgive me, I am not showing off. But I can't hold myself from the excitement and wanted to share with all of you.



I had yet making millions or even hundreds from adsense. But yet I am so excited to get the mail. It is the beginning for me and rewards for the effort I put in.

USD100 still long way from me...... but I will be there sooooooon...

HOREY!!!!!!!!!!!Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments nia.. I need more la:

Dragon said...

what is inside the mail? check? love letter? or hiring letter? Wakakakaka.

Mei-Wah said...

wah... congrates! izit the money from the advertisement for adsense?

Anonymous said...

weii..my dear kai brother, congrat ohh!!! now onli know you got a blog here..not too late, rite? hehe,sure i support lar! but u have to support me back ohh, my FH oso got a Google mail too!!!

Anonymous said...

dragon, mei wah: No $$ one la... only the pin code to activate ur account... Adsense will only send u the pin code if ur acc had more than USD10.

it is to confirm the mailing address and the personal info.

June: yaya... a lot of ppl hve the adsense pin code liao... now i plan to get more from adsense... hihi...