Bungy Jump ( Bungee Jump)

I told myself this is one of the listed MUST try item in my life. I mean bungee jump. It is very scary where you are leaping out from either a bridge or a tower with you leg tied with string.

What you have to do is, stand on the platform and let the expert do the rest. And before you allow to do this, you need to sign an agreement, live or dealth is under your own responsibility.

After done all the checkout, you just need to pray.. pray and pray..... then just leap and enjoy.... Can you imagine it? See the clip below.. Leap from the tallest bungee jump... MACAO...



After viewing the clip, I no longer dare to do it anymore... damn scary, you won't know until you view it. Most of the time, I just imagine it. After viewing it, i dun think that I dare to stand on the platform.

All I know about the bangee jump is only the first part, which is leap and enjoy. But what will they do afterwards? Someone will going to get them from the bottom or how?

My thinking was someone from the ground will get them. I dun know if it is correct. But after viewing another jump from the tallest bridge, I realize the person will be pullback to the platform. OMG....



Imagine when u are hanging with the string.. upside down and wait to be pull up back to the platform... too scary for me.....

Sorry.. may be my son can try it one day.. I mean one day and tell me how he feel :p

5 comments nia.. I need more la:

Jenn said...

Bungee jump is something i wanna do at least once in my life too! but knowing my acrophobia-ism, i think i might chicken out too when i finally get around to do it! just thinking about looking below from the platform makes me dizzy! lol!!

Akira 思胜 said...

I wanna go for that bungee jump, haha, once in my life of coz... donno the feeling of it, so wanna try... haha...

K3ViN said...

errr... i have 2 think twice b4 wanna try lor...... :P

Anonymous said...

crazychick: i think once i decide to go, i won't think too much anymore... stand on the platform and jump...

but dun know if i will fainted before i jump :P

Akira: 5 thumbs up to u.. braco... make sure u capture the video ok?

Tau Tau: think twice.. will never make it.. dun think anything.. then most likely u will go and jump.. :P

Akira 思胜 said...

sure, but donno I will go for bungee jump... haha...