Spider In Action


Last Sunday, I nearly become a spider man, y i say so? What is the smallest spider u seen in your life? How colorful it is? For me... the spider that I met is one of the most beautiful one..

As the nature rules, the more colorful it is, the more poison it is.... I am lucky to discover him before getting into the car.



I dun know if is carries any poison, but definitely a bite from it won't be benificial at all. Unless I wan to be Spiderman... :P

5 comments nia.. I need more la:

Akira 思胜 said...

go and have a bite then, maybe u will become the next generation of Spiderman 2... haha...

CS said...

haha... if kena bite.. i will become hero of the city liao... :)

Anonymous said...

yo CS, I was bitten before by this type of spider....Fuuny, dunno why they like to hide in the car...

No joke, one bite is enough to make your palm swollen....but hehe....me no spiderman ler....Haha =))

Akira 思胜 said...

hahaha, if u are spiderman, then come to rescue me lar... haha...

K3ViN said...

i think this kind of spider dont haver poison lor....