29th Feb 2008 - Special Day

Today is 29th Feb 2008, it might not be special to someone, but it is very special for me.

Why it is so important? Only once in 4 years make it so special? Yes. it did. But partially only. Huh?!!! then where is the other partial.

Today is my mother-in-law's birthday. So we celebrate birthday with her, which is so uniqie, once in 4 years.

We went to Golden Triangle at Auto City to have dinner with my parent-in-law. I will blog later on the food we have there. For me, it is not as good as what I think of, but it is not on their food.. guess wat... later la.. later only blog la..

Beside this, how I spend this special day? Me a?..... I went for team-building today. We went to Spice Tropical Garden at Tanjung Bunga, then went for buffet at G-hotel and later go for movie...

Nice right?.... but not as nice as u can think of. It is out of my expectation. But most important is we did gather together and enjoy the moment together..

Will blog more on the event later... Just to get this blog dated this special day.. hihi....

0 comments nia.. I need more la: